Row over handling of ex-judge’s case against Sukhbir, Majithia
By Thetribune 28-Sep-2019
- A controversy of sorts has erupted over the way a former judge’s case is being handled by a sitting judge of the Punjab and Haryana High Court, about seven months after he filed a complaint against SAD chief Sukhbir Badal and MLA Bikram Majithia.
- Justice Ranjit Singh’s complaint was listed for hearing before a single-judge Bench of the High Court on Thursday at serial number 235 and was expected to come up for hearing late in the afternoon.
- The complaint was filed in February and has so far come up for hearing seven times.
- A senior advocate appearing on Justice Ranjit Singh’s behalf was not expecting much to happen during the hearing.
- One of the opposing senior counsels had reportedly intimated him beforehand about his non-availability. The judge hearing the matter, too, was under transfer.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know