Tourism Day: CM Naveen Patnaik woos tourists to Odisha
By Newindiaexpress 28-Sep-2019
- Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik on Friday wooed visitors to explore Odisha and experience the myriad wonders it has in store.
- Taking to social media on World Tourism Day, Naveen said abundance of natural beauty, a trousseau of heritage and culture, unique avifauna and rich tribal legacy of Odisha offer sublime experience to every tourist.
- “It’s our constant endeavour to unlock the immense potential of Odisha, endowed with rich heritage, captivating landscapes, diverse flora and fauna.
- Let’s travel around Odisha, celebrate its delectable diversity and immerse in the culture and spiritualism of India’s best kept secret,” he tweeted.
- “Plans are afoot to develop infrastructure at selected destinations, start execution of Shamuka beach project and invite reputed hospitality brands to invest in the State.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know