Godavari boat mishap: AP govt to give Rs 25k each to villagers who helped in rescue ops
By News Minute 28-Sep-2019
- Andhra government announced Rs. 25,000 rewad for those who helped in rescue of Andhra boat accident.
- The boat mishap has left 47 dead.
- While 21 people went missing in the river which was in spate, over the weeks, officials have recovered nine bodies.
- On Friday evening, officials recovered one more body suspected to be that of a missing passenger, from Rajahmundry.
- CM Jagan appreciated their bravery and directed the district collector to get their details.
ALSO READ: Andhra government cancels TDP’s farm loan waiver scheme
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know