Sanitation Workers Protest Outside Arvind Kejriwal's House in Delhi
By Times Of India 28-Sep-2019
- The Delhi Congress and sanitation workers protested near Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal's house in north Delhi's Civil Lines.
- They alleged that the AAP failed to meet the demands of sanitation workers.
- Delhi Congress observed this day as the "Chalawa Divas" and said that the AAP neither regularised the sanitation workers nor did they secure timely payment of wages.
Also Read: Months Before Elections AAP Releases "Dilli Mein to Kejriwal Hai" Song
- Delhi Congress working president Rajesh Lilothia said that they will continue the fight with the sanitation workers till their demands are met.
- The sanitation workers will also launch a campaign in all the 12 zones of the three municipal corporations in the city.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know