MP sheltering blast accused: Majithia
By Thetribune 27-Sep-2019
- SAD general secretary Bikram Singh Majithia has accused Amritsar MP Gurjeet Singh Aujla of sheltering one of the Tarn Taran blast accused as he happens to be Aujla’s relative.
- While citing several instances, Majithia said the Congress had been supporting anti-national elements, who have been vitiating the Punjab’s peace and trying to drag the state into the black days of 1980s as it has no development agenda.
- He demanded a CBI inquiry into different blast cases, including that near Kaler village in Tarn Taran on September 4 which left two dead and one injured.
- “The injured, Gurjant Singh of Bachre village in Tarn Taran, is a close relative of Aujla who has been misutilising his influence to save him.
- Earlier too, Gurjant was booked with two others on January 3, 2019 in a blast at Kadgill village during panchayat elections.
- This case was suppressed and twisted into an instance of mere altercation and the explosive angle was omitted to save him,” Majithia said.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know