Pune rains: Death toll mounts to 12, schools, colleges closed; Fadnavis says 'pained to know about loss of lives'
By Dna 27-Sep-2019
- As rain continues to cause havoc in Pune killing 12 people so far, Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis said he is pained to know about the loss of lives in and around Pune due to heavy rains.
- The chief minister has extended his condolences saying, "My deepest condolences to the families. We are providing all possible assistance needed."
- Meanwhile, the state disaster management officials and control room are in continuous touch with Pune collector and Pune Municipality Commission (PMC).
- The Maharashtra government is also closely monitoring the dam discharge.
- School and colleges have been asked to remain shut in five Tehsils in wake of damage caused by heavy rainfall.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know