Protests in Kurnool over TDP leader’s arrest
By The Hindu 27-Sep-2019
- On Thursday, police arrested Telugu Desam Party leader from Kodumur D. Vishnuvardhan Reddy near his residence.
- The arrest sparked protests at the Kurnool Taluk police station on the outskirts of the city.
- TDP leaders alleged that the arrest was politically motivated and accused the YSRCP government of vendetta.
ALSO READ: Andhra government cancels TDP’s farm loan waiver scheme
- Ms. Priya claimed that numerous false cases had been foisted on TDP activists ever since YSRCP came to power.
- Mr. Naidu said, “The arrest is an example of what would happen if a factionist becomes Chief Minister.”
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know