Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy proposes green tax to check pollution
By The Hindu 27-Sep-2019
- On Thursday, CM Jagan announced that a green tax would be collected from industrial houses to keep a check on pollution.
- During a review on Forest and Environment departments, he unveiled a series of measures to safeguard the environment.
- Mr. Jagan told that of the one lakh tonnes of waste is generated by pharma companies, only 30% was being refined.
- Andhra Pradesh has joined the rest of States in implementing a ban on single-use plastic.
- He called for chalking out a program for the protection of the environment on the lines of Mission Godavari.
ALSO READ: Andhra government cancels TDP’s farm loan waiver scheme
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know