‘Hope to see rapid action’: US asks India to reduce restrictions in Kashmir
By Hindustan Times 27-Sep-2019
- On Thursday, US President Donald Trump met the leaders from India and Pakistan.
- He said they want India to lift the restrictions in Kashmir and release those who have been detained.
- Alice Wells, the top State Department official for South Asia said, “We hope to see rapid action -- the lifting of the restrictions and the release of those who have been detained.”
- She also said that US President Trump is “willing to mediate if asked by both parties”.
- Trump also heard concerns on Kashmir from Prime Minister Imran Khan of Pakistan.
ALSO READ: FM Sitharaman: Economy to boost up in oct-march period
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know