FM Sitharaman: Economy to boost up in oct-march period
By The Hindu 27-Sep-2019
- India’s economic growth is likely to pick up in the October-March period as consumer demand is expected to improve, stated FM Nirmala Sitharaman.
- India’s economic growth in April-June fell to a six-year low of 5%.
- Ms. Sitharaman added that the private sector banks had assured her that there was no liquidity crunch and there was strong demand in rural areas.
- “After my meeting with the private sector bank heads, I can say it was like a tonic,” Ms. Sitharaman said.
- The Finance Minister also said that the bankers felt that the slump in demand for commercial vehicles was a cyclical issue.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know