Assam BJP chief denies from any possibility of abrogating Article 371
By NorthEast Now 26-Sep-2019
- Assam BJP president Ranjit Dass ruled out the possibility of abrogation of the Article 371.
- The State BJP chief was addressing a meeting of the party workers ‘Jan Jagaran Sabha’.
- He claimed the abrogation of Article 370 and Article 35 (a) of the Constitution as a ‘correction of a historical fault’.
- He also appealed to the party workers to leave behind the thoughts of the regionalism and accept the ideology of nationalism.
- Congress turned BJP leaders and former MPs of Rajya Sabha Bhubneswar Kalita and S Kujur were also present in the meeting.
Also Read: Centre Will Reintroduce Citizenship (Amendment) Bill in Parliament: Himanta Biswa Sarma
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know