Tripura CM Biplab Kumar Deb bats for PMJAY benefits
By TOI 14-Oct-2019
- The health officials to work aggressively to ensure that 20.57 lakh families of the state eligible for Prime Minister Jana Arogya Yojana get the benefits.
- Only 23% of people were brought under the scheme despite the best efforts of the government.
- 10 crore was reimbursed for Tripura under PMJAY.
- The Ayushman Mitras have been posted in all 62 hospitals to enroll the eligible persons but they are not doing enough," said Deb.
- Health secretary Dr. Debashis Basu warned that the government wouldn't allow such poor performance of the medicos and non-medicos.
ALSO READ- Tripura Congress faces crisis, state chief says ‘BJP, RSS people’ eyeing key party posts
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know