Rajasthan government schools going to remove ‘Harijan’ word
By TOI 26-Sep-2019
- The school education department has issued orders to remove the word ‘Harijan’ from the names of government schools which have it.
- Schools that have ‘Harijan’ in their names and has asked them to remove it within three days.
- The department has no list of these schools and has only now issued orders to compile a list.
- The word was first coined by Mahatma Gandhi for untouchables and means ‘people who are closer to God’.
- Things will improve with growing education and awareness amongst people. Everyone should be considered equal.
ALSO READ- Sachin Pilot & his wife benefited by the abrogation article 370: Nitin Gadkari
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know