KIIFB has nothing to hide: Finance Minister Thomas Issac
By Mathrubhumi 26-Sep-2019
- Kerala Finance Minister Thomas Issac has defended the Kerala Infrastructure Investment Fund Board (KIIFB) and criticised the opposition for tarnish it’s image.
- Talking to the media, Issac said Opposition leader Ramesh Chennithala had been levelling allegations against the government-run KIIFB.
- "I really don't know why he is up against me and the KIIFB," Issac said.
- On the demand for KIIFB's audit by the CAG of India, Issac said, there was nothing to hide at the financial institution.
- Earlier, Chennithala had demanded a CBI probe into the KIIFB alleging violations in tendering rules.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know