Maharashtra Assembly polls: NCP chief Sharad Pawar to launch statewide tour from October 1
By Dna 26-Sep-2019
- Undeterred by the Enforcement Directorate's move to file a case against him in connection with the Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank (MSCB) scam case, the Nationalist Congress Party chief Sharad Pawar will launch his whirlwind statewide tour for Assembly poll campaign from October 1.
- Pawar, who recently completed six-day tour in the state, is expected to address at least 60 rallies- about three to four rallies a day- till October 19 in various assembly segments.
- Party plans to organise Pawar's rallies in all 36 districts in such a way that he could also attend filing of nomination papers of few candidates.
- The tour schedule will be fixed soon. Despite exodus of a large number of party veterans, Pawar has already geared up to prove mettle.
- Pawar told DNA, "I received an overwhelming response from the people especially youths during my six-day tour which ended on September 22.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know