Capt says Bajwa is with Opposition
By Thetribune 26-Sep-2019
- Chief Minister Captain Amarinder Singh on Wednesday said Congress Rajya Sabha MP Partap Singh Bajwa had joined hands with the Opposition in attacking his own party’s government on the sensitive Bargari issue.
- Reacting to the Chief Minister’s statement on “exonerating” Parkash Singh Badal in the sacrilege cases.
- Bajwa had on Tuesday expressed apprehension that Amarinder was being dictated by some extraneous forces on the issue of sacrilege of Guru Granth Sahib.
- The CM had, however, denied making the statement.
- The CM said Bajwa had been persistently trying to scuttle the Bargari sacrilege case probe, as well the Aam Aadmi Party which was desperate to grab at any straw to find its feet in the state, especially in the run-up to the Assembly bypolls in four constituencies.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know