CM to lead all-party team to Katarpur Sahib on Nov 9
By Thetribune 26-Sep-2019
- Chief Minister Capt Amarinder Singh will lead an all-party delegation across the border to Kartarpur Sahib on the opening day of the corridor on November 9.
- The Chief Minister made the announcement while reviewing the progress of the various works related to the 550th Prakash Purb celebrations at the historic town of Dera Baba Nanak.
- This was his second review meeting in a week.
- The CM's delegation will comprise all 117 Punjab MLAs, state Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha MPs, SGPC members, as well as members of Sant Samaj and representatives of each recognised state political party.
- During the review meeting, Amarinder also announced that the Dera Baba Nanak road leading to Old Gurdwara Sahib towards the corridor would be named after Kuldeep Singh Wadala.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know