NCP Youth Wing Workers Protest at ED Office Over Money Laundering Case Against Sharad Pawar
By News18 26-Sep-2019
- Workers of the NCP's youth wing staged a protest outside the Enforcement Directorate's (ED) office here on Wednesday to condemn the registration of a money laundering case against party chief Sharad Pawar and others in connection with the MSCB Bank scam.
- The protestors, led by NCP youth wing's state unit chief Mehboob Shaikh, also shouted slogans against the ruling BJP and the government outside the ED office.
- Shaikh claimed the protesting party members were baton charged by police and later detained.
- "The ED filed the case against Pawar given the huge response his campaign rallies have received. The ED is being used to stifle voices of the opposition leaders ahead of the election.
- Hence, we staged the protest outside the ED office to condemn the action," he said.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know