UT Khader starts signature campaign to prevent electrocution deaths
By The Times Of India 25-Sep-2019
- Ghatkopar based Mayura-Verma Sanskritika Pratishthan has started a signature campaign to prevent deaths due to electrocution.
- Former minister UT Khader signed the petition to Maharashtra and Karnataka government for their intervention to prevent loss of human and animal lives.
- Khader said it is sad to see loss of human and animal lives due to electrocution.
- Power transformers and circuit breaker boxes for street-lights have no protection which is a matter of concern, he added.
- The Mumbai-based foundation plans to collect more than 2 lakh signatures in Maharashtra and Karnataka with an appeal to the respective governments to act on.
Also Read: With decks almost clear for Karnataka rebels, parties set to finalise names
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know