"Maharashtra Won't Bow Before Delhi": Sharad Pawar On Corruption Case
By Ndtv 25-Sep-2019
- Senior opposition leader Sharad Pawar, named in a money laundering case, said he would appear before the investigating authorities before he gets busy with the coming state elections.
- "They should not think I'm not available," he told reporters today, after announcing that he would go to the office of the Enforcement Directorate on Friday.
- The veteran leader -- who said in the morning that he would be "pleased" to go to jail as he has never experienced it -- also declared that "Maharashtra will not bow before Delhi".
- The Nationalist Congress Party chief has been named in a complaint regarding a Rs. 25,000-crore scam involving the sanction of loans by the Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank.
- But he is not listed as an accused in the case. His nephew Ajit Pawar has also been named.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know