Centre Will Reintroduce Citizenship (Amendment) Bill in Parliament: Himanta Biswa Sarma
By NorthEast Now 25-Sep-2019
- Assam finance minister Himanta Biswa Sarma claimed that the Citizenship (Amendment) Bill will be moved in the parliament with some new features.
- He stated that the new CAB will satisfy the concerns of the people of the Northeastern region.
- He further said that the new Bill will not override the provision of Article 371 and the existing laws protecting the tribal culture.
- He also said that BJP has already started the process of consultation with the stakeholders in the region.
- Sarma further added that NRC will go to Supreme Court and once it is notified only 120 days will start filing fresh claims.
Also Read: FACAAB against People’s Tribunal’s interim report
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know