Maharashtra Assembly polls: Now, netas's PAs, staff venture into poll arena
By Dna 25-Sep-2019
- The personal secretaries of many ministers — including that of the Chief Minister and the Leader of Opposition — are likely to try their luck out in the upcoming Assembly election.
- Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis' personal secretary, Abhimanyu Pawar, is planning to contest from Ausa constituency in Latur district, while Om Prakash Shetty, Officer on Special Duty in the CM's office is contemplating contesting on a BJP ticket from Beed district.
- Senior BJP leader Girish Mahajan's personal assistant Rameshwar Naik is testing his luck in Jalgaon district while Madan Jadhav, assistant to the Leader of Opposition and NCP MLC Dhananjay Munde, is said to be getting a party ticket from Jamner in Jalgaon district.
- He has been a medical facilitator in rural areas for several years, helping patients get access to world-class aid in hospitals in cities such as Mumbai.
- Backed by an RSS background, Rameshwar has helped the government arrange medical camps across the state, covering the treatment of 35 lakh patients, of which five lakh benefitted from major medical services.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know