Maharashtra Assembly polls: BJP-Sena seat-share pact boils down to 10 tricky seats
By Dna 25-Sep-2019
- Maharashtra assembly elections have been announced for October 21, but there is still no clarity over a pre-poll alliance between the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and the Shiv Sena.
- According to sources, a late-night meeting between leaders of both the parties on Monday remained inconclusive, while a joint press conference which was scheduled to be held on Tuesday has been deferred till further intimation.
- Sources said differences between the two have now boiled down to who will contest from 10 seats that both parties want. Attempts are on from both sides to arrive at a conclusion at the earliest.
- Sena leader Sanjay Raut made a hyperbolic comment on the situation, saying, "Itna bada Maharashtra hai, ye jo 288 seats ka bantwara hai, ye Bharat-Pakistan ke bantware se bhi bhayankar hai.
- Had we sat in Opposition instead of being in the government, the picture would have been different.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know