Court orders police probe against former IPS Sanjiv Bhatt
By Dna 25-Sep-2019
- Acting on a complaint filed by a Gandhinagar resident Amit Solanki against former IPS Sanjiv Bhatt allegedly for cheating and criminal breach of trust, a metropolitan court on Tuesday ordered a preliminary inquiry on the complaint.
- The court directed the police inspector of Shahibaug police station to probe the allegations and file a report within the next three months.
- Apparently, Solanki has claimed in his complaint that Bhatt had planned to raise Rs 1.5 crore through crowdfunding under 'Indians Fight for Justice' campaign on social media platforms by deceiving people with falsities.
- He also claimed that through the campaign Bhatt is attempting to convert black money into white and that Rs 26 lakh has been already collected.
- Solanki alleged that Bhatt was raising money through others to fight cases against him as well as to rebuild his house demolished by the civic authorities.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know