Tweet-chat with PM Narendra Modi: Congress leader Milind Deora regrets ‘insinuations’
By Dna 25-Sep-2019
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Monday thanked Congress leader Milind Deora for praising his Howdy, Modi speech and also recalled former union minister Murli Deora’s commitment to strengthen ties between India and the US.
- After PM Modi addressed over 50,000 people at Houston’s NRG Stadium on Sunday during the Howdy, Modi! event, Deora tweeted to say, “PM’s Houston address was a momentous first for India’s soft power diplomacy.
- My father Murlibhai was one of the early architects of deeper Indo-US ties.”
- Thanking Deora, PM Modi replied saying his “friend Murli Deora would have really been glad to see the strengthening of bilateral ties.”
- Deora’s post, however, triggered criticisms, after which, he issued a statement stating that he “regrets the insinuations and unwarranted criticism in sections of the media and social media”.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know