Telangana HC Rejects the PIL of CBI Investigation in AP Speaker Kodela Suicide Case
By The NEWS Mintue 25-Sep-2019
- The Telangana High Court dismissed the PIL plea to seek a probe by the CBI into the suicide of AP Speaker Kodela Siva Prasada Rao.
- The bench questioned the locus-standi of petitioner Anil Kumar and questioned how he was directly concerned with the speaker's death.
- They pointed out that if there was suspicion over the death then his family member should file a petition.
Also Read: CMs of Andhra and Telangana agree to link Godavari and Krishna rivers
- Stating that there was no public interest involved, the court dismissed the plea.
- Let us tell you that earlier Kodela Siva committed suicide at his residence in Hyderabad.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know