Opposition Parties in Haryana Attacks State Govt Over Workers Agitation
By Amar Ujala 25-Sep-2019
- Opposition parties are using the workers' agitation to attack the BJP in Haryana.
- Congress, INLD, JJP, AAP, Swaraj India, and other parties have been vocal on these issues.
- Former CM Bhupendra Singh Hooda said that BJP has cheated every section including farmers, youth, women, and businessmen.
Also Read: हरियाणा विस चुनावः विपक्ष को जवाब देने आंकड़ों के साथ सामने आए मुख्यमंत्री
- While INLD leader Abhay Chautala said the government suddenly woke up and is trying to fool the agitated workers.
- MLA Randeep Surjewala said that thrashing employees with sticks is nothing short of ruthless.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know