Amarinder being dictated by external forces: Bajwa
By Thetribune 25-Sep-2019
- Even as the Chief Minister has denied making a statement on exonerating Parkash Singh Badal in the sacrilege case, Rajya Sabha member Partap Singh Bajwa on Tuesday expressed apprehension that Capt Amarinder Singh was getting dictated by some extraneous forces.
- While other Congress leaders are yet to react to the CM’s statement and subsequent denial, Bajwa said, “Damage done by the CM’s remark to the state Congress cannot be undone through a well-thought design of first playing the exoneration card and then issuing denial.
- It has hit the morale of the leaders who have been taking on the Badals. The vital point in this entire narrative on the sacrilege was rooted in the very electoral politics of the Badal family.”
- The former PPCC chief said the exoneration of the Badals had further reinforced the perception among the people at large in Punjab about the complicity between Capt Amarinder and Badals.
- He reminded the CM that he had taken an oath holding ‘Gutka Sahib’ to punish the Badals for their crime of sacrilege but he had now violated his own pledge.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know