CM’s promise on GST refund unkept, says Majithia
By Thetribune 24-Sep-2019
- SAD general secretary Bikram Singh Majithia today said Chief Minister Capt Amarinder Singh was running away from his responsibilities and going back on his word to refund the state GST share on langar for the Darbar Sahib and other holy shrines in the state.
- Addressing a press conference here, Majithia said it did not suit the CM to try to befool the Sikh masses by stating that money had been put at the disposal of the Amritsar Deputy Commissioner for transfer to the SGPC when it was not done.
- “The CM’s media team needs to be congratulated for admitting that the pending state GST refund of Rs 3.27 crore has not been transferred to the SGPC.
- This proves that Harsimrat had echoed the sentiments of the Sikh sangat by asking the CM to fulfil his promise.
- Instead of doing this, the CM retorted with a long winded explanation,” he said.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know