Meghalaya to Enforce Residents Safety Act Vigorously to Check Illegal Immigration
By News 18 24-Sep-2019
- On Sunday, Deputy Chief Minister Prestone Tynsong made an announcement regarding NRC.
- Following the publication of NRC Meghalaya government is acting more strictly to check illegal immigration into the state.
- The state government will soon hold a consultative meeting to discuss the proposed amendment of the Meghalaya Residents Safety and Security (MRSS) Act 2016.
- Pressure groups and students bodies have already submitted their views and suggestions to the state government on the matter, he said.
- He further said, "We also want the traditional institutions to be part and parcel of the Act. "
ALSO READ: Congress MLAs in Touch with Me: Meghalaya Health Minister AL Hek
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know