Higher FSI to make homes cheaper: Gujarat CM Vijay Rupani
By Dna 24-Sep-2019
- Increasing Floor Space Index (FSI) for housing projects will ensure that more units will be constructed and prices of houses will come down, chief minister Vijay Rupani said on Monday at a function in the city.
- He said that FSI relaxations will also be given for 'iconic' buildings in the cities of Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Surat and Rajkot.
- Addressing close to 3,000 realtors in the city at Growth Ambassador Summit organized by CREDAI – Gujarat, Rupani said announced increase in FSI for D-1, D-2, D-3 and D-4 categories, where the base FSI was 1.5 or more.
- Accordingly, for projects along roads with width starting 36 metres up to 44 metres, FSI has been raised to 3.6, while that of roads with a width of 45 metre or more, the FSI has been raised to 4.0.
- Another major initiative announced is construction of 'iconic' buildings in cities.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know