Coast Guard chief apprises Palaniswami of initiatives in maritime domain
By Sify 24-Sep-2019
- On Monday, Indian Coast Guard Director General Krishnaswamy Natarajan met Tamil Nadu CM K Palaniswami.
- He apprised Edappadi about various developments envisaged to strengthen the maritime domain.
- Indian Coast Guard stated in a tweet that Director General called on honourable CM and briefed about various developments envisaged to strengthen the maritime domain of TN state.
- According to the official statement, Natarajan also met Deputy Chief Minister O Panneerselvam.
- Panneerselvam also acknowledged the efforts of state government in strengthening coastal security mechanism.
ALSO READ: Kamal Nath's MNM not to contest in TN by-elections
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know