Congress MP to sue TN Minister over Hate Speech
By The News Minute 24-Sep-2019
- Manickam Tagore, MP(Congress party), filed an official complaint about a derogatory speech made by a Tamil Nadu minister against him.
- An official complaint with the SP regarding the inflammatory speech has also been registered.
- The incident under question allegedly happened in Sattur, in Virudhunagar district.
ALSO READ: Allies pledge support to DMK
- A video has gone viral and has prompted many on social media to slam the minister for forgetting the political decorum.
- Manickam Tagore also said, "I will explore the matter with legal experts since u believe that it amounts to hate speech."
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know