Is Approving Recommendations a Crime: Former PM Manmohan Singh Questions Chidambaram's Arrest
By News18 24-Sep-2019
- Former PM Manmohan Singh expressed concern for former finance minister P. Chidambaram and hoped that the court will render justice.
- He said in a government, no decision can be taken by any single person and all decisions are collective decisions recorded in files.
- Raising a question he said that if the officers are not at fault then how come a minister who just gave an approval is considered as a criminal.
Also Read: Everything is Good Except Economy: Chidambaram Takes a Dig at PM Modi
- He further hoped that the court will deliver justice in this case son.
- Let us tell you that former Finance Minister is in Tihar jail for alleged corruption in the grant of FIPB clearance in the INX Media case.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know