BJP Has Decided Everything of Maha Polls, Only Formality of Pressing EVM Button Remains: Shiv Sena
By News18 24-Sep-2019
- The Shiv Sena on Monday took a swipe at the senior ruling alliance partner, saying since the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) had already decided everything, only the formality of pressing the electronic voting machine (EVM) button was left in the name of elections.
- The Sena made its displeasure known in an editorial, overflowing with skepticism, in the party mouthpiece Saamana.
- The Uddhav Thackeray-led party appeared critical of BJP president Amit Shah's plan to push the nationalistic narrative ahead of next month's Maharashtra Assembly polls.
- The party berated the opposition Congress and NCP for "doing little" for people of the state.
- "Shah has already announced that Devendra Fadnavis will continue to remain the Maharashtra chief minister after the elections.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know