AP Government Claims Saving Rs 58 Crore By Rebidding A Package Of Polavaram Project
By Swarajyamag 23-Sep-2019
- AP government claims of saving Rs 58 crore by reverse tendering the various works given under the Polavaram national irrigation project.
- The government claims that the specific package of the project has been given to the lowest bidder at Rs. 231 crores.
- Bidding cost was less than 15.6 percent than the estimated cost of Rs 274 crore.
ALSO READ: KCR and Jagan Mohan Reddy to discuss linking of Godavari with Krishna river
- The Jagan government has begun to call fresh bids for the various remaining works under the project.
- They claim to fix the losses due to alleged corruption during Chandrababu Naidu government.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know