Desertion Blues: NCP, Congress to field new faces
By Dna 23-Sep-2019
- Undeterred by the defection of its leaders to BJP and Shiv Sena, the Congress and NCP are putting up a brave front saying that deserters will be put in their place by the voters on October 21.
- Both parties have already shortlisted new faces, especially youngsters, and some senior leaders who are to be fielded against those who joined the BJP and Shiv Sena.
- NCP in particular is not averse to fielding leaders who left BJP to join it.
- NCP is set to renominate sitting legislator Dattatray Bharne in Indapur constituency, which is a part of the Baramati Lok Sabha seat against former Congress minister Harshvardhan Patil who has joined the BJP.
- Pawar has already announced the candidature of Sandeep Kshirsagar against his uncle and former NCP minister Jaidutt Kshirsagar in Beed.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know