Capt shielding Badals in sacrilege case: Mann
By Thetribune 23-Sep-2019
- AAP Punjab convener Bhagwant Mann today accused both the Congress and SAD of practicing politics of connivance while alleging that Chief Minister Capt Amarinder Singh has been shielding the Badals in the sacrilege case.
- Addressing a rally at Pathrala village this evening, Mann said, “The wounds caused by the sacrilege are still fresh and people won’t forgive those responsible for it.
- Captain has been ordering one probe after another in a bid to protect the Badals who had withdrawn the cases against him during their regime in 2007-2017.”
- He alleged that the Congress government had failed to fulfil even a single promise that it made in its 129-page manifesto.
- “The Congress had promised a complete debt waiver to the farmers and jobs to the unemployed youth, but we still get to read news reports of farmers committing suicide daily in the state’s one part or the other.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know