Chandrababu Naidu writes letter to CM YS Jagan to cancel village secretariat exams
By The Hans India 23-Sep-2019
- On Sunday, TDP President Chandrababu Naidu wrote letter to CM Jagan explaining the issue of paper leakage in the village secretariat exams.
- Demanding the cancellation of exams, he has quoted the similar incidents happened in the other states.
- He stated the paper leakage incident as the government's failure in the organisation of the exam.
- More than 19 lakh candidates have attended the exam.
- The lack of experience, dedication and transparency are leading the state in the wrong direction, Chandrababu Naidu lamented.
ALSO READ: KCR and Jagan Mohan Reddy to discuss linking of Godavari with Krishna river
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know