Poshan Rath programme starts with the aim of creating nutrition awareness
By NorthEast Now 23-Sep-2019
- A Poshan Rath was flagged off from the office premises of Deputy Commissioner as part of the month-long Rashtriya Poshan Maah in eastern Assam’s Sivasagar.
- The Poshan Rath was flagged off by Assam education minister Siddhartha Bhattacharya and Member of Parliament for Jorhat HPC Topon Kumar Gogoi.
- The education minister lauded the efforts of the district administration for organizing various activities like the Poshan Rath in the district.
- The Minister also urged the public to opt for locally available fruits and home-made nourishing foods instead of feeding the children costly medicines.
- The programme aims to address the issue of malnutrition and improve the nutritional status for children, adolescents, pregnant women and lactating mothers.
Also Read: Govt plans to connect NorthEast States to Delhi by long distance trains
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know