Six lakh more to get Telangana government social security pensions
By Thehindu 22-Sep-2019
- About six lakh new beneficiaries have been found eligible for pensions so far under Aasara the social security scheme of the govenment said Panchayat Raj Minister Errabelli Dayakar Rao.
- The collectors of districts, including Hyderabad, were ascertaining the exact number, the survey to identify the new pension beneficiaries after the age limit was reduced to 57 years will be completed in a month, he said.
- The Minister, responding to Rasamayi Balakishan , G.Sunitha and others in the Question Hour in the Assembly here on Saturday.
- In the budget for 2019-20, 9,402 crore was allotted for pensions for all categories of people and of it State’s share is 9,192 crore and that of Centre’s share is 209 crore, he said.
- The government however would consider the disbursement of pensions in every village through post offices only, the Minister said.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know