Will go for reverse tenders for all projects: Minister
By Thehindu 22-Sep-2019
- Minister for Water Resources P. Anil Kumar said on Saturday that the government would invite reverse tenders for all the projects undertaken during the TDP rule to save public money.
- The Minister said, and pointed out that the former Chief Minister, N. Chandrababu Naidu, had awarded the project at 4.77% excess cost to the same company during his tenure.
- Addressing the media at Tadepalli, Mr. Kumar said that 58 crore could be saved in the Polavaram project by calling reverse tenders.
- Mr. Naidu was resorting to false propaganda that the conditions were altered to suit a few contractors and dam safety was endangered as quality was compromised.
- He said there were no restrictions as even Navayuga Engineering Company Limited could bid for the project.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know