UT to launch drive to fill vacancies at govt depts
By Thetribune 22-Sep-2019
- The Chandigarh Administration will soon launch a massive drive to fill vacant posts in various government departments.
- Sources said the Personnel Department had issued directions to all administrative secretaries/head of departments to take immediate steps for filling of vacant posts through direct recruitment.
- The order issued by the Secretary, Personnel Department, said it had been observed that instructions to fill the posts regularly were not being complied with scrupulously by various departments, boards, corporations due to which a large number of posts of different categories were lying vacant and the official work was suffering.
- The order further said the University Institute of Applied Management Sciences (examination unit), Sector 14, Panjab University, had been notified as the recruiting agency for the administration. The department can take help of the institute for recruitment.
- Sources said more than 700 posts were lying vacant in group C category in various departments.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know