BJP’s Som Parkash wants ticket for wife, Sampla son
By Thetribune 22-Sep-2019
- The political scenario in the constituency is fully charged up following the announcement of the byelection. The seat fell vacant after the election of BJP MLA Som Parkash to the Lok Sabha.
- Union Minister Som Parkash is seeking the party ticket for his wife Anita Som Parkash, while his rival former Union MoS Vijay Sampla is using his connections to get the ticket for his son Sahil Sampla.
- Similarly, all is not well in the ruling party in which political tug of war is being witnessed.
- Senior IAS officer Balwinder Singh Dhaliwal and former minister Joginder Singh Maan (both aspirants for the ticket) have accelerated their campaign and both are posing themselves as the Congress candidate.
- Sources say Dhaliwal seems to be leading the race and Chief Minister Captain Amarinder Singh is learnt to have given green signal to him.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know