Maharashtra Assembly Polls: Shiv Sena ready to play second fiddle, denies 'go solo' claims
By Dna 22-Sep-2019
- Shiv Sena has finally admitted that it is no more a big brother in Maharashtra politics, but has to play a second fiddle to BJP which has grown substantially after last assembly election held in October 2014.
- Shiv Sena left its 'go solo' stand head of Lok Sabha election and entered into seat sharing agreement with BJP.
- Shiv Sena chief Uddhav Thackeray has already revealed party's stand on an alliance in the presence of Prime Minister Narendra Modi here in Mumbai on September 7 where he said the party wants power for the overall development of Maharashtra and not due to greed.
- Interestingly, he has also indicated that the party has never pressed for 144:144 or 135:135 seat sharing formula with BJP but the allotment of seats for Shiv Sena has been left to Fadnavis.
- Even though the Shiv Sena has launched poll preparations in all 288 assembly seats, Thackeray on Friday clarified that the alliance will be announced in two days.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know