Mizoram needs a good mental hospital: R Lalthangliana
By Northeast Now 21-Sep-2019
- Mizoram Health minister Dr R Lalthangliana said that modern medical science has made it possible to treat Alzheimer patients.
- Lalthangliana addressing on the occasion of the World Alzheimer's Day emphasised on the need to establish a good mental hospital in the state.
- The minister said the diagnosis and treatment of Alzheimer's disease would be easier if the state has a good mental hospital.
- World Alzheimer's Day was observed in Aizawl on Saturday.
- ARDSI Mizoram Chapter and the National Mental Health Programme (NMHP) jointly organised a function.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know