Punjab, Haryana agree to complete ring road
By Thetribune 21-Sep-2019
- In a step that will help ease the traffic problem in the city, the governments of Punjab and Haryana have agreed to complete the inner ring road by connecting the missing links at two places.
- Sources said information in this regard was given during a meeting of the Northern Zonal Council held today, which was chaired by Union Home Minister Amit Shah.
- Besides the ring road, the two states also agreed on the UT agenda to help preserve Sukhna Lake. They also agreed on the proposal to reduce patient burden at the PGI.
- The UT has maintained that the influx of patients at the PGI has increased by 31.33 per cent over the years. Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar, Punjab Chief Minister Capt Amarinder Singh, Punjab Governor and UT Administrator VP Singh Badnore, Chief Ministers of Rajasthan and HP, Governor of J&K, Lieutenant Governor of the NCT, Delhi, and various ministers from these states attended the meeting.
- The UT raised the issue of the missing links of the inner ring road. Badnore stressed the need for early construction of the outer ring road and the Mass Rapid Transit System.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know