Punjab positive on Rajasthan’s water share: Ashok Gehlot
By TOI 21-Oct-2019
- Ashok Gehlot said that Punjab has shown positive response on providing Rajasthan its share of water as per the inter-state agreement.
- 29th meeting of the Northern Zonal Council held at Chandigarh on Friday. The meeting was presided by union home minister Amit Shah.
- Gehlot said, “a mutual consensus on issues like restoration of remaining 0.60 Million Acre Feet (MAF) Ravi-Beas Waters by Punjab to Rajasthan.
- He said, “Till the year 2011-12, the share of Central government and states was in the ratio of 75:25 for Centrally-sponsored schemes but during the tenure of 14th Finance Commission.
- Bilateral talks have taken place between Rajasthan and Punjab on water.
Also read- "Don't Criticise, Give Suggestions": Sachin Pilot On State Of Economy
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know