State Run Banks Will Help Small Businesses: Nirmala Sitharaman
By NDTV 20-Sep-2019
- On Friday, FM Nirmala Sitharaman said that the state-run banks will help stressed loans of small businesses till March 3 without classifying them as NPAs.
- She said that the government is committed to assisting small businesses without compromising prudential lending.
- She further said that the support to Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises will be under RBI guidelines.
Also Read: India unlikely to meet ‘Poshan Abhiyaan’ targets, finds study
- The comments from the Finance Minister came a day after she met with chiefs of public sector banks.
- Earlier in a meeting with state-run banks, she reviewed the money flow in the system and transmission of lower benchmark interest rates to borrowers.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know