‘Shoddy’ probe: AAP guns for minister Arora
By Thetribune 19-Sep-2019
- Leader of Opposition (LoP) Harpal Singh Cheema today demanded resignation of Industries Minister Sham Sundar Arora for the alleged shoddy probe into the Rs 1,500-crore industrial plot allotment scam in Punjab.
- Small Industries and Exports Corporation (PSIEC), which is under the Industry and Commerce Department.
- The AAP leader also sought dismissal of top-ranking officials of the PSIEC, named in the investigation report, and action against the three-member committee of IAS officers, formed by the state government, for giving them a clean chit.
- The LoP said if the government failed to hand over the investigation to CBI by October 10, AAP would move court.
- Cheema alleged that the possible role of a close aide of Punjab CM in scuttling the vigilance report cannot be ruled out.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know